FEDEGARI XFOD9 Sterilizing Oven
• Sterilizing chamber: sealed welding, made of AISI 304 stainless steel 1,5 mm thick.
• Single-leaf flush door on both sides, internal surface in AISI 304 stainless steel.
100 mm thick rock-wool panels guarantee perfect thermal insulation: average temperature of 40 °C on the external surfaces at operating temperature of 250 °C.
Electric heating through AISI 321 stainless steel heating elements, assembled on a sliding frame for easy removal and maintenance.
• Cooling by AISI 304 stainless steel heat exchanger.
• Continuous automatic control and regulation of pressurization of the sterilizing chamber.
• Continuous filtering of air in the sterilizing chamber, thanks to a system composed by 4 HEPA filters.
• 5 RTD PT100 temperature probes.
• Safety thermometer on non sterile front to prevent door opening if chamber temperature exceeds set value.
• Stainless steel port for validation probe positioned on not sterile side.