DE LAMA DLDR-Ex Static Dryer
DE LAMA static dryer DLDR-Ex is designed to meet the highest standard of the pharmaceutical, chemical and food industries and to perform drying treatment of:
• Powders and granules
• Glassware (containers, vials, bottles)
• Empty metal containers
• Various kinds of material which require a low content of final residual humidity
• Products containing a high percentage of alcohol, solvents or other volatile materials generating vapours classified as inflammable and potentially explosive.
The machine operates with temperatures between 30°C and 80°C.
Inferior and exterior walls built around a heavy-duty, fully-welded structural frome in AISI 304 stainless steel.
Chamber made of AISI 304 stainless steel
All inferior surfaces 100% continuously welded
Floor execution for quick and easy cleaning and washdown
Exclusive deflector system for air flow regulation to optimize air distribution and temperature uniformity in any point of the chamber.
Centrifugal electrical fan group, made of AISI 316 stainless steeL for air internal recirculation and air flow changing.
Standard air heating by means of industrial steam.
Housing, made of AISI 304 stainless steel, wholly welded and air-tight with frontal plate bearing the heaters and frontal door providing access to heaters for inspection.
- Max. pressure: bar/kPa 0.006 (0.6)
- Max. temperature C° (K): 90 (363)
- Tension: V ± 5% 400
- Frequency: Hz 50
- Abs. power: W 2500