CORIMA AEC212 Syringes Labelling Machine
It is an automatic, continuous motion machine for syringe plungering and labelling.
• Perfect operational repeatability;
• Easy to use;
• Minimal installation space;
• Designed to manage each component with positive logic;
• Totally customizable, with wide choice of optional units (e.g. Vision system, printing systems, feeding systems, etc);
• High flexibility and capacity to process glass or plastic syringes.
Standard constructional specifications:
• Automatic syringe loading on roller conveyor;
• Automatic loading of the plungers with elevator and roller conveyor or with vibrating feeder;
• No syringe – No plunger loaded;
• Totally parameterizable screwing unit;
• Plunger assembly control;
• External labelling unit complete with unwinder, printer lodging and rewinder of label tape;
• Label reel management and control;
• Automatic label distribution and application system;
• “Label applied” control;
• “Good/reject” product sorter with motorized flap to ensure great reliability and speed;
• Automatic rejection and counting for each error with collection on external box;
• Compliant and non-compliant product unloading verification.
• Unloading and counting of compliant products on guide or by no-contact robotized systems;
Syringes: 0,5 / 20 ml
Syringes/h: up to 12.000